Monday, October 24, 2016

Assignment 11 Programmatic Study & Development


Here is my initial attempt at a massing model in rhino based on my concept models.

The red components of the model represent the vertical elements found in my study models and
the gray components represent a connection to these vertical planes. The hierarchy in the heights of the planes represent the three components of a performance: the beginning, middle and end.













Then I started cutting into the space of the model and experimenting with the types of spaces in my typologies as well as how they could fit into the massing model.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Kyle,

    Its good to see that you have started to make an attempt to design the building on site and an attempt in space planning. However, I am still unsure of your building dimensions and height and although you have placed your draft model onsite there is no context to judge the scale of your proposed building or its relationship in its setting -

    Keep going -

    Emanuela

    ReplyDelete