Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Assignment 7 Concept Development Collage


Impression Of The Site



Here is a collage based on my impression of the site. My impression of the site is a forest
in the middle of the city and through the trees of the forest you can see the surrounding buildings
and space.


Strand



Here is a collage based on my interpretation of the word strand. I interpret the word strand
as a medium for departure and arrival. The bridge represents the strand visually which not only enables departure and arrival but establishes a connection of space.

Program



Revised Program Collage


Here is a collage based on the program for my building typology. In this collage, I focused on
the main program elements of my building, the rows of seats represent the auditorium space, the classical instruments represent the music performances as well as music rehearsal space, the dancing silhouettes represent the dance performances and dance studio and finally, the mask represents the theater performances and theater rehearsal space.

No comments:

Post a Comment